Yine aramizdan gelin olup gidenler kalkip baska yollara bas koyarken, evlilik bana ufukta secemedigim bir nokta kadar uzak.
..
Gecen gun House of Cards'i izlerken yari seytani, cok hirsli, karisina asik ama basari icin her yol mubahcilardan Congressman Francis'in karisi Claire'in dediklerini dinlerken -tam da bu yuzden- not almadan gecemedim:
You know what Francis said to me when he proposed, I remember his exact words. He said,
“Claire if all you want is happiness, say no. I’m not going to give you a couple of kids and count the days until retirement. I promise you freedom from that, I promise you’ll never be bored.”
He was the only one who understood me. He didn’t put me on some pedestal, he knew that I didn’t want to be adored or coddled. So he took my hand and he put a ring on it, because he knew I’d say yes.
Tabi sonra beni bir dusunce aldi.
En azindan yalniz degiliz.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder